Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lynx or the Rex(ona) ?

That is, Link oder richtig? Or left or right? Wow my first German joke; a phonetic one. Amy is hilarious in two languages. Well I guess it only works if you speak a little German. My sister was learning it a few years ago. You pick up stuff. I heard someone say it in Berlin down in the subway, I thought “I KNOW what that means!” What a nerd!

I only thought of it because I inadvertently did some Christmas shopping yesterday. I bought some whore red nail polish for when Terry comes to visit. (He asked me to wear some on my toes when he sucks them. That is something I enjoy immensely; much, much, much MORE than sex, though I rarely have experienced it. Besides the fact that I think my feet look shocking I just don’t ask for things in bed. I’ll say it again, sucks to be shy). Damn it if I didn’t already have some red nail polish when I got home.

Well that’s not all I bought. I got sucked into the bargain bins. There were Lynx gift packs and I thought I don’t know what to buy my friends’ husbands and partners. That’ll do. I think it was the “Anti-Hangover” flavour that persuaded me in the end. I instantly knew who that one was for! I almost just got that one then I thought, what about the other men? I don’t usually like to get the same present for a group of people but I just don’t know what to give men. I mean besides a blowjob.

Any males out there with suggestions that are practical, realistic and/or fantasy are more then welcome to post them to me. Keeping in mind I haven’t reached the stage of slutty two timing where blowing a friend’s husband or boyfriend is a viable option.

2 comments:

  1. Deodorant as a present suggests that he smells. Maybe try baking some of your wonderful cookies.
    BTW I'm glad i'm not a partner of a friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, chicks get each other bath products all the time - this is something that really must stop! Besides in this day and age of the Metro Sexual being clean and sparkling with perhaps a hint of stubble isn't so bad. Really it's the thought and inclusion that counts!

    I did get rather close to B (Mr Anti-Hangover deodorant) at his wedding a few weeks ago, I had a good sniff which made C laugh. He didn't smell too bad. Gave him a big smack on the arse on my way out. He said he'd get me back but I think he was too drunk to remember.

    Garry, how do you know my cookies are wonderful? If I remember correctly you regret not taking my t-shirt off to feast on them. Copped a feel though. ;-)

    God I don't have to get you a Christmas present too do I? LOL.

    ReplyDelete