Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas

No not really. I don’t have any ideas of what to get men as presents at any time of the year. I’ve never given anyone (and that would be Terry in this case) a blowjob for Christmas. I can’t remember if we had sex at all last year – on the day I mean! It was my first full day staying up there and I know I was a bit homesick. I rang about three times.

I think I know a few men who'd appreciate oral sex from me on Christmas Day but I don't drive so I can't make the Christmas rounds. How much cock
can I stuff in my mouth before the lead up to Christmas do you reckon? I think three would be a good number to aim for. Three Wise Men, give it a Christmas feel. (Feel me up for Christmas!)

I’m very funny about Christmas. I love the build up even though I know it’s one of the biggest let downs of the year. I guess because your family doesn't change just because it is Christmas. The social gathering and dynamics don’t change much. And actually I prefer my family in small doses. Not the en masse event Christmas tends to be. A few cousins will be away this year but still. The numbers are not in my favour for feeling comfortable or like I can join in the group.

I love the lights – damn you daylight savings for limiting that aspect – and getting presents that I hope most people will like and having the annual Christmas/End of Year party with my friends that we started in high school. Cocktails is the "theme" this year. I can’t afford that. They can BYO I’m just getting white wine and perhaps one 6 pack of alcoh-pops. (I HATE that expression). Finger food seems easier than making a proper meal for everyone plus there may not be enough room to sit at our kitchen table. That’s just over a week to go and I haven’t thought much about it at all. I’m busy thinking about Christmas cards and getting things sent off in the next few days. God no wonder people don’t read my blog.



Merry Christmas one and all and to all a goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment