Monday, August 24, 2009

My Day In Stockholm

I didn't think I was going to blog while on holidays but what the hell, it's free. It's my first day (Sunday not Monday) and I'm confused. Very confused. I think I blog to avoid my problems.

Do I look gay? A guy asked me if I knew where any good gay bars where. I assume he addressed me in Swedish, I had my headphones on so didn't hear much at first. Whatever it was I didn't understand but obviously he spoke English. I
don't really mind. Thinking about it now do I look that cool? At first I thought he might be chatting me up - fat chance! Oh well.

I've been more impressed that I haven't been mistaken for a man. It's nice to know my "femininity" can withstand the pressure and challenges of international travel and borders. Or maybe the top I've been wearing for almost 2 1/2 days is tighter than I usually wear. Not to sound up myself but my tits look pretty nice in this t-shirt. However it may be the new bra I'm wearing underneath. I think it may be my new favourite.

I also feel young again
(I do dress like a child). That young man looking for a gay bar asked if I was a student. A lot of people on my flight were international students - if not Swedes coming home. From what I overheard in the immigration line there was only one other person who was a tourist.

I've got my notebook in front of me. I wrote some of this while I was having dinner at Restaurang Al Forno, a pizzeria. I'm not going to transfer it all but I do find this bit funny: My hostel is in a great location - even though I have no idea where I am. I don't have much sense of this city. I was thinking how on previous holidays if they were new places I still had a movie image and idea about them, not so Stockholm. So it's all new.

I got here, (eventually), in the morning. After paying off my hostel bill (and checking email - hey I said it was free!) I went for a walk around. My sense of direction is terrible. Actually it's just opposite to the map. I can work things out but I do it back-to-front. I did it looking for the hostel and again looking for the meeting point of some tours. I wanted to do a combination tour of the city with bus and boat parts but they weren't operating today. I was just in time to join the Old Town Walkabout. That wasn't too bad. It was nice to have a few things pointed out. I still want to do a bus/boat one.

Tomorrow I should brave the trains and buses. Trains seemed easier but when I got to the central station I read a sign that said the blue line is out of service and there are replacement buses. Oh cruel world! I'm just afraid to ask which is really silly. I scream tourist and so far people have all spoken English and been friendly enough. (There's an Australian working at the hostel. I'd know that accent anywhere). I just feel like a dick.

Yeah I'm surprised how horny my thoughts were on the plane. Mostly thoughts about oral, my forte, although I was receiving it in my thoughts. I've come to a conclusion - definitely a pun as I'm on my knees begging to come, just once, please God! - that the stimulation I need is mental. New things, exploring. If I'm stimulated mentally then I tend to feel happier and when I'm happy I'm more likely to be horny. See that's what I was trying to get at. Excuse me though, I am all over the place tonight. And to clarify I feel stupid not knowing how to do things here.(I'm not on the look out for a real dick).



1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time in Stockholm. From the movies i've watched the Swedes are always up for it.

    ReplyDelete