Thursday, August 13, 2009

Amy Did A Bad, Bad Thing

I got drunk at work tonight. (Not the brightest idea). There’s been some wine in one of the fridges since last Friday when they were having a wake for a colleague. It was quiet when I was cleaning the kitchen area so I went for it. It felt good but I may have over done it. I was so warm at work and didn’t give a fuck if I worked overtime without pay, that’s what usually happens with my overtime. Damn it!

Alcoholism seems to run in my family (mum’s side) probably all that thwarted writing ambition – lucky I have blogging, eh? I don’t think it’s a coincidence that my initials are A.A.

I was meant to read up on Reykjavík tonight after work; I’m going to be there in two weeks, sweet mate! I’m excited (in my drunkenness). At this rate I’ll be ready for The Runtur. I hope someone asks me along!

No comments:

Post a Comment