Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Trial And Error

This has been a rather interesting night. On Monday I applied to a phone sex service place I found on the internet. I didn’t know if there were any jobs available so I applied half expecting not to hear back from them. (I should mention a couple of weeks ago I applied for a similar position placed in the local newspaper. You could either email or phone. Being shy I just emailed. I even attached my resume, whatever good that would do).
I was shocked when on Tuesday morning I received a call and had a brief interview. I’ll be honest I did not sound confident. But then again I’m not confident full stop. I don’t have anything against this sort of work or the people who want to get their kicks anonymously. So I had to stress I didn’t find the work distasteful. I’m pretty open-minded. I have in fact done phone sex for “fun” before. I chat like an addict - much to my frustration and dismay - on Yahoo and occasionally other sites; and sometimes it leads to a chat on the phone.
Back to the initial interview: I’ll be honest I don’t think I totally convinced her. However she did offer me a trial shift. In another moment of hesitation I said I’d have to check my diary and she told me to call back if I was interested. I was just about to ask for the number but she hung up on me. Not good I thought.
My initial contact with them was via email so I thought I would try that again and suggest a day the following week. (I swear she said the trial shift would be next week). Anyway I wasn’t sure I’d hear back from them, so was kicking myself on the way to therapy - that may be another story - about fucking up yet again! By the time I got home and checked my email it was well after five o’clock. There were two emails from XXX chat saying can you do a trial run tomorrow and here’s a mobile number to call so we can talk about it a bit more. I texted and sent an email, thinking I had left it too late, but it wasn’t my fault! She did end up calling me back and although she could still hear some hesitation in my voice I felt a bit better about it. She gave me a 5-9pm shift. Great!
It is actually because besides The Old Man and the couple of people who read this blog – hey guys sorry it’s been so long – I haven’t told anyone I’m doing this. I figure if I am a total fuckwit at it then no one need ever know. Then again if I can handle it then I can say I’m doing this work and I’ll need the phone from such and such a time. Do you mind mum? So basically this is all on the sly. I’m just grateful my mum has gone out with my sister tonight. I suspect she might be back before my shift is over but I can hide in my room until then.
I am a bit tense and nervous. I’ve written most of this in down time, slightly dreading the phone ringing. I know I’ll be checked up on again tonight. Well, I have been called by a punter before being checked up on which is a bit of a relief; something to tell her about. He called me a “Dirty little bitch.” Who me?
So far that’s two and a half calls. The second call was about a minute and he just hung up. Well they all hang up but at least with the two others we had reached a crescendo. I did think, “Was it me? I’m I crap at this?” Then again I can imagine at times it’s not the easiest call to make, either nerves wise or partner/kids walking in. It’s a pity in terms of experience. The other two wanted oral sex, both ending in mind blowing 69 sessions. This one minute guy was looking for a good titty fucking. Honestly never saw the point in it, even with large tits is there much place to go?
I’ve signed off now and had no more callers. That was a long hour of pacing the kitchen floor. My mum got back just before 8.30. I’m going to have to tell her now. I had a chat with the woman about how I did and they’re willing to give me another go tomorrow. From four in the afternoon so I will have to let my mum know. It’s a job….I’m still learning the ropes. Oh well I won’t do it if she really doesn’t want me to. I’ll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. you are crazy! you are my hero! wonder if I could do it on skype?! Tell my hubby, dinner'll be ready in a mo, just gotta finish this guy off - he's very close...

    ReplyDelete