Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bin At It Again‏

I have this bad habit of doing more work than is actually required of me. (I know! This from the girl who complains about all the unpaid overtime she does). I can't help it. I don't feel like I'm doing my job properly if I don't empty ALL the bins. I don't need to empty the individual bins just two jumbo recycling ones and the kitchen and toilet ones. It gradually became a habit to do them all when I was spray and wiping the desks. It was part of the job when I did my last cleaning gig. (God I have cleaning tenure!)

It's all part of the environmental "Green Building" thing. It's such crap. I empty those bins - the ones I'm supposed to and the ones I'm not - and no one pays attention to the rules. Sigh! I told Terry yesterday I'm weaning myself off the forbidden bins but tonight my routine was interrupted* and it misleadingly felt like I had more time on level one. I did the bins, almost all of them. I didn't end that late. That's nice. I still resent every minute of overtime. Hee!

A big hello to my new follower. You didn't have to join, especially as I have little to say at the moment. I enjoyed reading your blog. You sound just like the sort of married guy I like spending time with. I don't care what anyone says smart IS sexy. Although you'd be wasted on me and my inability to orgasm. God I envy the ease in which your wife seems to "cum." Lucky ducky! Oh well enough about me and that department.



*Thank you Mr Lord Mayor!
I like to start my shift cleaning the Mezzaine but today there were still people about for The Lord Mayors Commendation Board Meeting.
Robert's quite short in real life. I've seen him a few times since starting my job. Thing is he's based in the Town Hall, not my building. I don't know if he was at this meeting but I couldn't help thinking "Do it in your own buidling." I see his official car sometimes and giggle at the triple zero second half of the number plate.
Is it just me or is he a bit of a spunk? Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment